How To Join Mouldings Or The Art Of Mitring And Coping by Owen B. Maginnis 1892 ISBN: 9780982532966
How To Join Mouldings; Or,The Art Of Mitring And Coping by Owen B. Maginnis 1892
"A complete treatise on the proper modern methods to apply practically in joining mouldings. A book for working carpenters, joiners, cabinet-makers, picture framer makers and wood-workers. Clearly and simply explained by over 40 engravings, with full directive text."
Owen B. Maginnis was a practical carpenter at the turn of the 19th Century. His texts for working carpenters are essential components for any modern library.
Gary Roberts, Toolemera Press publisher, returns to print classic books on early crafts, trades and industries. All titles are produced from the originals in his personal collection.
More Cabinet Maker, Carpenter And Finishing Titles From Toolemera Press
- The Complete Cabinet Maker And Upholsterer's Guide by J. Stokes 1829
- The Painter, Gilder And Varnisher's Companion published by H. C. Baird 1850
- Carpentry Made Easy Or The Art And Science of Framing by William E. Bell 1858
- The Art And Craft Of Cabinet Making by David Denning 1891
- How To Join Mouldings Or The Art Of Mitring And Coping by Owen Maginnis 1892
Amazon Publishing Affiliate Link
Post a Comment