John H. Graham Company 1920 Trade Catalog
John H. Graham & Co. Fiftieth Anniversary Trade Catalog - 1920
What you get in one trade catalog is the following tool manufacturers:
- Snell Manufacturing Company: Augers And Bits, Ship Augers, Boring Machines, Carpenters' Tools, etc.
- The Winsted Edge Tool Works: Chisels, Drawing Knives and Gouges
- Coes Wrench Co.: Genuine Coes Screw Wrenches
- Taintor Manufacturing Co.: Taintor Positive Saw Sets
- The Torrington Company: Nail Sets, Punches and Screw Drivers
- Seymour Smith & Son, Inc.: Pruning Shears, Spoke Shaves, Bench Hooks, Bull Rings, Cattle Leaders, etc.
- L. S. Watson Manufacturing Co.: Hand Cards Of Every Description
- G. W. Griffin Co.: Hack Saws and Blades (Coping Saws too)
- Rock Island Mfg. Co.: Vises, Anvils, Shaft Hangers, Etc., Sad Irons, Grinders, Cement Tools, Grist Mills, Corn Shellers, Air Compressors, Misc Hardware and Specialties
- American Grinder Mfg. Co.: High Grade Cut Gear Tool Grinders
- The Many-Use Oil Co.: Lubricants
Post a Comment