(Amazon Publishing Affiliate Link)
Founded in 1849 and in business through the turn of the century, E. L. Parker & Co. of Baltimore, Maryland was a major importer and wholesaler of tin plate, sheet iron and related metals, General Store hard goods and Tinners (Tinsmith) tools and machinery.
“It’s reputation and sales are widespread and it has important connections in England, as well as with the best firms of Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, North and South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama and Tennessee.” Baltimore: It’s History And It’s People. Vol. II Biography, page 335.
The E. L. Parker & Co. 1868 trade catalog is reproduced in facsimile from the original held in the collection of Gary Roberts, Publisher, The Toolemera Press.