How To Join Mouldings: Or, The Arts Of Mitring & Coping by Owen B. Maginnis 1892. ISBN: 9780982532966
- Paypal Direct from the Toolemera Press get Free Shipping US, EU, GB, AU
- $16.00 USD
- Wholesale discount orders quoted on request
- Trade Paper: 82 pages
- Publisher: Toolemera Press (August 15, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9780982532966
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
A complete treatise on the proper modern methods to apply practically in joining mouldings. A book for working carpenters, joiners, cabinet-makers, picture framer makers and wood-workers. Clearly and simply explained by over 40 engravings, with full directive text.
Owen Maginnis was a practical carpenter at the turn of the 19th Century. His texts for working carpenters are essential components for any library. The Art Of Mitring covers the cutting of miter joints, simple and complex mouldings, coping, etc.
Gary Roberts, Publisher of THE TOOLEMERA PRESS, re-publishes classic books on early crafts, trades and industries, from his personal collection.